Cii Radio|Ayesha Ismail|19 October 2017| 28 Muharram 1439
More than 300 people fell ill on Wednesday due to contaminated drinking water in the Al-Fawwar refugee camp, south of Hebron in the West Bank.
A medical source said that most of the infected children were infected with Amoeba bacteria after sewage water was mixed with drinking water in the camp.
The source called on the concerned authorities to work quickly and save the camp from a health disaster due to the damages to the drinking water pipes.
Source – MEMO