Ramadaan challenge 1439 terms and conditions
Cii Radio| Ayesha Ismail| 19 May 2018| 03 Ramadaan 1439
Cii Radio’s exciting Ramadaan challenge competition is back. A chance to revive your basic Islamic knowledge and stand a chance a chance to win awesome daily prizes.
Here’s more information…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR Cii RADIO’s RAMADAN COMPETITIONS
1. The Ramadan Challenge, Video Drama competition and others are organised and conducted by Cii Radio.
2. This Competition will run for the period of Ramadan 1439. Entries for the Video Drama competition will end the day after it is released at 12 Midday. Entries received thereafter will not be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER?
3. Participants must be eighteen years or older and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the Republic of South Africa.
4. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or immediate family members of Cii Radio. Winners of last year’s finals are not allowed to enter.
5. By entering the competitions, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and Cii Radio’s decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entries, including incomplete entries, may be billed by your service provider. Cii Radio shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter this Competition you need to SMS your name, age and area to 32141, and for the video drama competition you will, in addition, message your answer to the question.
8. Cii Radio will choose a participant or winner.
9. Multiple entries sent from the same cell phone number will be deemed to have been received from the same Participant.
10. Prizes will be determined by the management and announced during the competition.
11. The prize is not transferable to any third party and is not negotiable with Cii Radio.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
12. All entries received will be subject to a validation process. The winner will be determined by Cii Radio.
13. The potential winner will be contacted via telephone on the cell phone number used to enter.
14. Cii Radio will make 3 (three) attempts to contact and notify the selected potential winner telephonically. If the selected potential winner cannot be contacted personally after 3 (three) attempts, or if after first being contacted by Cii Radio, is not again reachable, or the potential winner fails to provide Cii Radio with the required information to hand over the prize, the potential winner will forfeit the prize.
24. The prize winner will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of their prize. Proof of payment will be deemed proof of receipt of the prize.
25. Cii Radio reserves the right to disqualify a participant or select an alternative winner in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the participant is not eligible to enter, the winner is not eligible to win, they have contravened any of these terms and conditions, or other reasonable reasons.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
26. Cii Radio may publish the winner’s name and images on, including but not limited to, the Cii Radio social media pages or website.
27. By entering, a participant acknowledges that personal information about the participant will be shared with Cii Radio and their sponsors to the extent necessary to conduct the competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winner.
28. Cii Radio reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The competitions, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by Cii Radio, at any time during the Competition. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Cii Radio whatsoever.
29. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of Cii Radio.
30. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.