Have you entered Cii Radio’s Ramadaan Challenge competition yet?
Cii Radio| Ayesha Ismail| 13 June 2017| 18 Ramadaan 1438
Ramadhan challenge is a daily, fun, interactive competition that tests your general knowledge and knowledge of Islamic facts. The theme for this year’s competition is Ambassadors of Islam.
The objective of the Ramadhan Challenge competition is to educate and empower listeners of Cii Radio to defend and represent Islam in an encouraging way in light of demonization of Muslims around the world.
Apart from being fun and educational, the competition also promises fantastic daily prizes courtesy of the generous sponsors. The competition ends of with a grand finale on the night of Eid.
There’s still time for you to enter… here’s how the competition works.
How does the competition work?
Three Contestants compete in the premier programs throughout the day to make it to the nightly finals.
The competition features on Yaumun Jadeed with Hafez Imraan Ismail , Lifestyle with Safeera Kaka and The Daily Voice with Mariam Hashmi. Winners from these rounds then proceed to the night finals with Yusuf Ali and Muhammed Sheik.
Each show features 2 contestants who will be asked 5 questions each under a one minute timer and the winner of the program wins a prize and advances to the night competition.
In the night competition the 4 contestants will be asked 7 questions along with a presentation regarding scenarios and challenges faced by Muslims around the world.
The daily winner then receives a prize and advances to the weekly competition held on Saturday evening. The winner of each weekend then advances to the finals on Eid Night.
Ramadhaan Challenge Terms & Conditions
Participating candidates should adhere to the following rules and regulations before participating in the Ramadhaan challenge competition. Upon entering this competition the participant acknowledges the rules and regulations of the competition and will abide by it at all times.
1. No entries on behalf of 3rd parties are allowed.
2. All details provided must be correct and personally entered by the participant themselves.
3. All Contestants must be available to take part in the competition when called upon, failing to do so will result in automatically disqualified the participant.
4. Participants must be over the age of 18 when submitting details.
5. Prizes will only be handed over to the winner upon a determine time venue, time and date.
6. All prizes other than cash must be collected from a determine venue stated by Cii or the sponsor at their own costs.
7. Cii neither the sponsor will take responsibility of the cost incurred for the postage of the prize won.
8. Prizes which are won cannot be changed in cash.
9. If you were a winner on a previous night of the Ramadaan Challenge, you cannot win again for the duration of the Ramadhaan Challenge competition.
10. No 2 participants from the same household or an immediate family member of the participant that have won can enter during the time duration of the competition.
11. Cii & the daily sponsor reserves the rights to withhold, ban or to restrict the participation of the listener should any of the rules and regulations contain any discrepancy which become apparent to CII and the sponsor at any stage, during or after winning the prize.
12. Participants are not allowed to call the sponsor directly to make arrangements of the delivery of his or her prize, only after a telephonic follow up is made by Cii determining the allocation of the prize, stated in clause 6
13. No Cii employee, or its sponsors and their immediate family members can enter the competition.
14. No contact should be made to any of the Cii staff members for any clues or questions related to the specifics of the Ramadhaan Challenge competition.
15. Cii reserves the rights to cancel the competition at any stage upon its sole discretion.
16. The judge’s decision is final and will be taken as deemed.
To enter sms your name, age and area to 32414